Wednesday 28 September 2011

New Artistic Nude - Boudoir Photography

Allie came to see us a month ago now, as a surprise gift for her hubbie...allie had very different ideas about how she wanted her photoshoot to be... with her body shape more athletic and toned than most allie wanted to show off her abs and define her muscle tone  with the lighting. Allie brought some of the more erotic poses from an art book and we thought they look hard but!!!.... lets try them for fun and yep we loved them...not for everybody shape thats for sure, you do need to be mega toned for these ones but boy what stunning shots........ ..and heres Allie's feedback..

Hi Jules...just wanted to  say thank you so much for the beautiful album of portraits you created of me. I love it and I am sure that Lewis will too. I am going to give it to him on Friday after our legal ceremony. Our proper big day with friends and family is on Sunday. I can't believe how quickly it has come around and am very excited.I hope that all is well with you....So much love, Allie x









No comments:

Post a Comment